Fashion, Interior & Travel blogger

Wednesday 5 April 2017

My Top 5 Dream Travel Destinations



Hiya, I've decided to start writing on my blog daily, or more often than i do now, which is not a lot haha. So today i wanted to talk about how i have been really inspired by a certain blogger, called Emitaz (most people know her as) or Emelie Natascha who is a swedish blogger living in Barcelona living the dream life and traveling all over the world, so today i thought i would write a short and sweet post about My Top 5 Dream Travel Destinations, which is a bit of a mouthful but here it goes.

  1. First of all i have always dreamed of going to Bali, as probably most people have, but yep thats my first, as i am such a water baby and the beaches look dreamy and I've never been to Asia before!
  2. Secondly, Barcelona, as i have never been to main land spain, and i love the idea of a city escape, that is also a beach holiday! and the festivals of course!
  3. Thirdly, very similar to my second choice would be Madrid, as i have always wanted to have a week away in barcelona and then get a short plane over to Madrid and continue exploring there!
  4. Fourth would be Hawaii, as it looks like a dream land, with palm trees, blue seas, white sands, and the wildlife and the history of Hawaii including Pearl Harbour memorial, i feel like there would be so much to see in Hawaii, and with amazing weather it sounds like a dream get a way. 
  5. My last destination has always been a dream of mine, which is Morocco, from being a kid i always wanted to go to morocco and visit the towns and the markets, and i always pictured every building being a shade of terracotta haha! In addition, the reason why i have added Morocco onto my list is because i am going in June!!! 
I hope you have a lovely day,  Love N x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig