London based fashion, beauty & travel blogger

Friday, 21 July 2017

PLT Grey Culotte Jumpsuit

When its too hot for jeans but just not hot enough for bare legs in shorts, culottes are perfect for an airy fairy outfit to keep you cool. I have honestly been looking for this jumpsuit all month, even though I was after the ribbed Zara version, as soon as I laid my eyes on this Pretty Little Thing grey all in one I knew it would do.
Grey Jumpsuit from Pretty Little Thing here / white backpack from Topshop but similar here

Culottes are always my go-to in summer

I wore this to work today with black havaianas and my studded zara bag. I love this jumpsuit because it is a good summer to autumn and even to winter transition peice, paired with trainers and a biker jacket you can turn this playful outfit into all round winner. 

Sizing and Alternatives

After uming and aring over what size to get I ended up buying the size 6 as I knew the material would be stretchy and tight fitted and I didn't want the bottoms to be too tight (if i bought the size 4). I am very happy with the choice as it fits me perfectly around the back, bum and boob area. Pretty Little Thing stock this jumpsuit from sizes 4 to 16, and I would say it is very true to size!

The company also sell it in black! However, as most of my wardrobe is black I thought I would have a change and be adventurous in grey lol, so ricky... jokes. I know Zara also did the same style but ribbed, but as it went into sale it obviously sold out quickly! So if like me you wanted the Zara one but couldn't get your hands on it then deffo try the PLT one because it it honestly lovely and so comfy and figure hugging, it has been like wearing pyjamas all day long!

The End

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the change of post type! Don't forget to subscribe at the bottom of my blog for email updates for all of my new posts so you don't miss out & check out my last blog post about how I edit my pictures! Love Nic x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig