Fashion, Interior & Travel blogger

Saturday 8 April 2017

Mood Board 1 - the start

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I've decided that from now on every Sunday I am going to post a mood board of pictures that have inspired me the most, consisting of fashion, travel and interior design photos that I've found on Pintrest. But I hope that you are also inspired by them too, and eventually weekly they will be more specific rather than this awful first attempt haha. But this week Gucci, Denim (double denim) Palm Trees and Tattoos, and of course Kendall Jenner has inspired me the most! I hope you like this post, and the amazing english weather, which I wouldn't know about as I've been stuck in work, but still, have a good day, Love N x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig